|| How To Make Ranch Fries In Home || HOT RANCH FRIES MADE AT HOME WITH TRUFF SAUCE || Make Ranch Fries With Sauce || RANCH RECIPES ||
With this hot fry recipe, you can amp up the spice and the flavor. Our homemade hot ranch fries with Original Hot Sauce, whether cooked with fresh or frozen potatoes, will make you wish every day was fry day.
HOT RANCH FRIES MADE AT HOME WITH TRUFF SAUCE.
1.One bag of frozen French fries or a serving of russet potatoes
4.Dressing & Topping
6.Vegetable Or Canola Oil For Frying
Also read :- UFC 281 Result
To Make HOT RANCH FRIES MADE AT HOME WITH TRUFF SAUCE.
- 1. Follow the instructions on the package if you’re using frozen french fries.
- 2. If you’re using fresh potatoes, cut them into fries and put them in a pot with two quarts of water.
- 3. Add salt to the water and bring to a boil.
- 4. Eight minutes of boiling, draining, and pat drying will result in crisp, dry fries.
- 5 Place a pot on high heat, adding oil until it is 1/4 full.
- 6. Fry the fries for a minute, then remove them to a rack to drain.
- 7 After the fries have been par-fried, let them overnight in the freezer unprotected.
- 8, When it’s time to create the fries, heat the oil to 350°F and cook them for 3–4 minutes, or until they are crisp.
- 9 Take the fries out of the oil and place them on a plate to drain.
- 10. Fries should be transferred to a big bowl and coated with cajun seasoning.
- 11. To make Spicy Truffle Ranch, combine TRUFF Original Hot Sauce in a different bowl.
- 12. Apply this Spicy Truffle Ranch to the fries with cajun seasoning.
- 13. Fries should be placed on a serving tray with more Spicy Truffle Ranch available for dipping.